MySurvey Points Program Terms and Conditions
- The MySurvey Rewards is owned and operated by Lightspeed Research Hong Kong (Lightspeed) Suites 1304-05, 13/F, 625 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. MySurvey Rewards can be accessed at http://www.mysurvey.com.my.
- By registering as a panelist on MySurvey Malaysia (Member) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to amend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the MySurvey Malaysia website.
2. Registration and Membership
- Before being able to participate in the MySurvey Rewards Program (the Program), you must complete a Member Registration Form. To become a Member, you will need to provide the following information:
- birth date;
- marital status;
- occupation; and
- education level;
- Membership in the MySurvey Panel is open to residents of Malaysia who are at least 15 years old.
- The Program is not open to employees of Lightspeed, its parents, its subsidiaries and affiliates and suppliers connected in any way with the Program or the operation of Lightspeed's website (the Site) and those domiciled with such employees and Members of their immediate family.
3. Member accounts, confidentiality and security
- A Member may only maintain one account. A single email address must not be used for multiple accounts even if the accounts are for different people.
- At the time that an account is created, a Member will need to provide a current email address and password. It is a Member's responsibility to ensure that the details that they have provided are kept up to date and that the password is kept confidential.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to authenticate any information provided by a Member.
- All research responses will be monitored for the purposes of detecting online fraud, including multiple memberships and multiple responses, in order to preserve the integrity of any online research.
4. Accumulation of MySurvey's Points
- Once completed a Member Registration Form and MySurvey has confirmed your registration is valid, your account will be credited with 30 points. Then you can begin earning additional MySurvey Points by undertaking various online activities at http://www.mysurvey.com.my. MySurvey Points are awarded to Members each time they validly complete a survey. The amount of MySurvey Points that are awarded are linked to the length of time required to validly complete a survey and the complexity of that survey.
- MySurvey Points are accumulated and redeemed through the Redeem Rewards area. The activities that will allow you to earn MySurvey Points may change from time to time at Lightspeed's discretion. Any change to the Program will be set out in amended Terms and Conditions or on the Site.
- Members must not transfer or assign their MySurvey Points to any other person.
- MySurvey will send to your email address an invitation to complete a survey or other market research activity which may be accessed by clicking on the link. It is voluntary to participate in a survey. If a Member decides to participate in a survey, before they begin the survey they will be told how long it will take to validly complete the survey and the number of MySurvey Points that will be awarded. If a Member fails to validly complete the Survey they will not be awarded any MySurvey Points for the portion of the survey that was completed prior to termination. In addition to surveys, Members may also be able to earn MySurvey Points by performing other activities on the Site which will be indicated in these Terms and Conditions or explained elsewhere on the Site from time to time.
- Members must not access a MySurvey survey while outside of Malaysia. If Lightspeed, in its absolute discretion, determines that a Member has accessed a survey while outside of Malaysia, his/her participation in the survey will not be valid for the purposes of earning MySurvey Points.
- As part of the selection process for surveys, Lightspeed may request that a Member provides additional information to that referred to at 2. It is not mandatory for a Member to provide the additional information requested. If a Member chooses not to provide any further information no penalty will be imposed. If additional information is requested and provided, a Member may have the opportunity of completing additional surveys to earn MySurvey Points.
- Members will earn up to 10,000 MySurvey Points per validly completed survey and/or market research activity.
- MySurvey Points expire 2 years from the date of accrual. For reward points earned before January 1st 2010, they will remain valid until 31 December 2011
- Member accounts that have less than 250 points have no reward value. MySurvey may, in its absolute discretion, offer merchandise, promotional items or other options that are redeemable by Members who have less than 250 MySurvey Points from time to time;
- Members can view their total number of MySurvey Points online by visiting the index.cfm?action=Main.homeMembers page of the Site.
- The Members page is restricted to members. To gain access to it, Members must enter their email address and password.
- MySurvey Points are redeemable for rewards under the Program. MySurvey Points are not transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- All accumulated MySurvey Points are forfeited when a Member resigns or is removed from the Panel.
- MySurvey Points can only be redeemed for items listed on the Rewards page of the Site. Lightspeed reserves the right to remove or replace any reward from the list without notice. In the event that the Program is terminated, members will be notified and given 2 months in which to redeem their MySurvey Points.
- MySurvey Points will be posted to a Member's account no later than 30 days after a survey or other activity has been validly completed. The points will be available for redemption as soon as they are posted to a Member's account. Members are responsible for contacting Lightspeed if their MySurvey Points are not properly deposited at any time. Lightspeed will not be held liable for any errors regarding MySurvey Points of which it is not notified by the Member within a reasonable time of the error being made.
6. MySurvey Points Redemption
- Once they have accrued more than 250 MySurvey Points, Members may redeem MySurvey Points as:
- a gift voucher;
- a donation to one of the charities listed on the site.
- To redeem MySurvey Points, Members need to visit the Members page and click on 'Redeem rewards'. The value of a selected reward must not exceed the number of MySurvey Points in a Member's account. Selecting a reward of lesser value is permitted. Any unused MySurvey Points will remain in a Member's account for future use. Any MySurvey Points that are not redeemed within 2 years after being posted to a Member's account will expire and no longer be valid.
- Members will be able to redeem their rewards by selecting a gift voucher, charitable donation or choosing from various merchandise options listed on the Rewards Page.
- All items featured on the Rewards Page are used for reference only and are available while stocks last. If the item that a Member orders is not in stock at the time of making the order, Lightspeed will arrange items with similar brand and value for replacement or credit the equivalent value of MySurvey Points to the Member's account for other redemption purposes at the choice of the Member.
- Lightspeed is not the supplier of products listed on the Rewards Page and does not take any responsibility for any liability arising in conjunction with the purchase or use of products. Any dispute about a product or gift voucher should be directed to the supplier.
- Lightspeed reserves the right to change merchandise and gift voucher offers available on the Rewards Page at its discretion and without notifying Members.
- Members will not be able to redeem MySurvey Points for reward if they do not have sufficient points for such reward or activity.
- Any item received as a result of redemption of MySurvey Points may not be exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash value.
- MySurvey Points are not negotiable and may only be redeemed through Lightspeed in exchange for Rewards. When a Member redeems his/her MySurvey Points for a reward, the number of points required to redeem that reward will be deducted from the Member's account.
- Lightspeed will not be held responsible for the loss, damage or theft of gift vouchers once they have been redeemed through the Rewards Page.
- A Member who no longer wants to participate in the Program will need to redeem any accrued MySurvey Points before terminating their account. If a Member does not do this, upon termination of their account all MySurvey Points will be forfeited.
7. Rewards delivery
- Gift vouchers and merchandise rewards will be shipped via mail within four weeks. Items may arrive sooner or later due to high demand and backorders from the manufacturer. Delivery times may also be longer around any holiday season.
- Members will be able to verify and, if needed, change their first and last name and mailing address before the redemption request is submitted. Rewards can only be shipped to approved Malaysia shipping locations and addresses accurately provided by members when redeeming rewards. MySurvey Points required to cover the shipping and handling costs will be included in each Reward's total MySurvey Points value, as published on MySurvey reward page.
- When redeeming gift vouchers or donations to charities, processing fees will apply. All processing fees are the responsibility of the Member. However, the additional MySurvey Points required to cover the applicable processing fees for a particular Reward will be included in the total MySurvey Points value for that Reward.
- All Rewards are subject to availability and some Rewards items may have limited availability. Lightspeed reserves the right to substitute unavailable Rewards items with items of equal or greater value, or credit the equivalent value of MySurvey Points to the Member's account for other redemption purposes at the choice of the Member.
- Members are responsible for usage or activity on their account, including use of the account by any third party (which is prohibited).
- Members must not do any of the following:
- restrict or inhibit any other member from enjoying the Program or the Site;
- send messages that contain viruses, worms or any other destructive element;
- send messages that are defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful; or
- interfere with or infringe copyright, trade marks, service marks, logos or confidential information of others.
- Members may only access those portions of the Site specifically made available to Members and under no circumstances are Members permitted to use or attempt to use the Site or any portion of it to violate its security or the security of systems accessible through it.
- Merchandise pictured on the Site may not necessarily reflect exact colours or models of actual rewards due to printing variations and/or manufacturer's updates.
- Information about products, services and/or activities on the Site is accurate to the best of Lightspeed's knowledge. Lightspeed is not responsible for errors and/or omissions with respect to such information.
9. Termination of membership
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions (and any subsequent amendments to these Terms and Conditions) constitutes a ground for termination of your membership of the MySurvey Panel and Program at Lightspeed's discretion without further notice.
- Termination of membership will result in cancellation of all accumulated MySurvey Points and all rights of access and use granted to Members.
- Any Member who has had their account terminated may no longer access the Program or Members page on the Site.
- Lightspeed may, in its discretion, suspend or terminate a Member's account without prior notice. Circumstances in which a Member's account may be terminated include but are not limited to:
- a breach of these Terms and Conditions (or any other agreement that is incorporated in to this agreement);
- a Member activating and using more than one account;
- lack of regular participation in surveys;
- an invalid email address registered for an account;
- a Member or third party responds to emails or surveys that are intended for another Member;
- the provision of false or fraudulent responses or a Member otherwise engages in or assists another Member in fraudulent activity on the Site;
- a Member uses or redeems MySurvey Points which are obtained in violation of these Terms an Conditions or which are erroneously credited to a Member's account; and
- a Member misusing or exhibiting inappropriate conduct on or in connection with the Site or Lightspeed.
- In the case of any dispute in relation to a Member, the decision of Lightspeed will be final.
- A Member may terminate their membership at any time by going to UNSUBSCRIBE page
10. Exclusion of liability
- Lightspeed may, in its discretion, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Program and/or Site at any time, including the availability of any service feature, links, sponsor, database, or site content without notice.
- Lightspeed is not responsible for any damage to a Member's computer occasioned by participation in the Program or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the Program.
- Lightspeed is also not responsible for unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, online failures, hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances, or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the Rewards Program in any manner including without limitation:
- receipt of redemption requests;
- a Member's ability to participate in the Rewards Program; or
- posting of MySurvey Points to a Member's account.
- Lightspeed makes no warranty or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site or any links to this Site. Lightspeed is not responsible for the content of any third party website that is linked to this Site. The inclusion of any link on this Site does not constitute an endorsement about the accuracy or otherwise of the linked website.
- Each Member acknowledges and agrees that Lightspeed will not be responsible nor liable for any agreements between a Member and any of the Program's affiliated companies with regard to items or services received by a Member as a result of a redemption of MySurvey Points, or a Member's participation in third party promotions and/or other activities.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Malaysia and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Malaysia.